What do we do with your information?
When you order or register something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, mailing address, phone no. and email address.
As you navigate our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
• This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
• In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We use CC Avenue for processing payments. We/ CC Avenue do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then wix stores your credit card data. Wix is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) compliant and is accredited as a level 1 service provider and merchant. The PCI DSS is an information security standard for organizations or companies that accept credit card payments. This standard helps to create a secure environment by increasing cardholder data, thus reducing credit card fraud. Wix has been audited and certified as ISO 27001 compliant. The ISO 27001 certification outlines industry best practices for managing security risks. Wix has been audited and certified as ISO 27701 compliant. The ISO 27701 certification outlines industry best practices for privacy information management. Wix uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption to help protect your online financial transactions.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Any photography on this site portraying designs is of actual designs and creations. For other photography, models / designs used are solely from Name Place Animal Thing and property of Name Place Animal Thing.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.